The next generation cloud-native core banking platform space is very competitive. Here are 4 key questions I think each vendor needs to have very clear answers for.
- What is the problem (in first principles) this core banking platform is trying to solve?
- How have competitors tried to solve this problem in the past ?
- In what areas have competing solutions been inadequate ?
- How does our core banking solution solve this problem ?
- How does the way we solve this problem and build the platform align with the interests of and mitigate the concerns of customers, users and stakeholders?